Skeleton Technologies, Europe’s leading manufacturer of high-performance ultracapacitors, is seeking a Procurement Assistant to join our Tallinn office to support our Supply Chain Manager with operational procurement and supplier quality control tasks.
Your main duties will be:
- maintain master data in ERP system which includes the necessary correspondence with product development
- maintain the records of suppliers’ offers as per set regulations (deriving from funding principles, etc. internal guidelines);
- make purchasing orders in the ERP (if required, insert data of supplier to ERP) as per agreed procurement and approval process; check the order confirmation and invoice to ensure it is in line with the order; follow up the shipment with suppliers; collect the shipment documents of the ordered equipment / materials;
- organize customs documentation with help of partners;
- match invoices with received shipments documentation and forward information to accounts payable for processing;
- place and track orders with vendors and suppliers.
- material planning (detect demands in ERP and create POs, check order confirmations and follow-up)
- work on projects (proc. related)
- checking and approving of invoices
- sending RFQs and evaluate quotes
- keep ERP system up to date (proc. related à lead-times, prices, supplier, parts)
- negotiate prices and conditions with new and existing suppliers
- organize shipments and customs documentation
- work closely together with quality department in order to assure OTIF quality deliveries to production; in case of poor performance from the supplier (OTIF/Quality of parts) to prepare a plan together with quality how to develop or phase out the supplier
- work closely together with production planner to ensure that all needs are met short term and long term
- give input to supplier quality engineer for handling claims
- You are an excellent communicator both verbally and written to keep the workflow moving (English and German).
- You have experience with MS office (Word, Excel, etc.)
- You have higher technical education.
- You can read technical drawings, experience from technical or procurement function (e.g. technical documentation writing) is preferred.
- You are accurate and detail oriented.
- You have solid planning and decision making skills.
Candidates who have a driving license and the ability to use personal car for work purposes are preferred.
We offer you a great deal of freedom and professional colleagues to realize your ideas. We also provide you with necessary tools and development opportunities to carry out your tasks with maximum efficiency, and on top of it just enough fun activities to keep up the good mood!