Plant Manager and Managing Director
is looking for a Plant Manager and Managing Director who wants to make an impact, fight climate change by
- Scaling up the only European ultracapacitor production unit to bring it to large volume series manufacturing capacities
- Making a change in the world by producing ground-breaking and innovative energy storage components and systems used for powering the future and reducing greenhouse gases through energy savings
- Working in automotive industry, with well-known German OEMs and be in global competition with companies like Tesla
- Working closely together with world class entrepreneurs, scientists and engineers to create disruptive change in the energy storage market.
This job is for you if the following describes you:
- You like to have full responsibility of managing plant operations including P&L
- You are goal-oriented achiever
- You want to prove yourself and lead the team to new heights and achievements
- You have successful experience of high-tech industry scale up
- You want to push boundaries and get sh¤t done!
The full-time position is in Grossöhrsdorf, Saxony, Germany, and involves leading and growing teams of procurement, production management & supervision, production operators, quality and maintenance in order to scale up the current production while increasing efficiency and streamlining processes.
Fluent English and German is required to be successful in the role. A proven track-record of a successful scale up activity in the past career will have a positive effect during consideration for the position.
If you feel that you are up for the challenge, please send your CV and motivation letter (in English only) to our Group Head of HR, Emil Pall at [email protected]